We understand that every senior has different needs and desires; at Rockwell we concentrate on the resident with hands-on care. This includes offering a maintenance-free lifestyle with numerous amenities and services to fit the resident’s every need throughout the day. We focus on a comfortable personal care lifestyle to enhance independence and also offer peace of mind if a health issue arises.
Expect us to take the time to get to know you – your interests, goals, and desires – and to carefully evaluate your personal health history and care needs. Based on that evaluation, we’ll create a Service and Care Plan that reflect your specific needs. From getting up to getting around all day, help is always close at hand.
As a resident of the Rockwell Center you’ll be secure in knowing you have the option to modify your living arrangement and personal living care plan to suit your specific needs.
Activities of Daily Living
For residents who need assistance with personal hygiene, grooming, and dressing, we provide a personally tailored program of daily services to assist them so our residents feel comfortable and independent.
We make sure our residents receive careful and timely dispensing of medications and assume management following physician’s orders.
We offer organized daily activities that inspire the body, mind, and soul to include musical entertainment, lectures, discussions, sing-alongs, parties, coffee hours, crafts, cooking, exercise programs, community excursions, and church services.
Additional Healthcare Services
- Full-time pharmacy technician
- On-site lab services
- Bi-Weekly podiatrist visits
- Coming soon, additional physician services
- Gracious living accommodations with a choice of private or friendship suites
- Spacious closets & private baths
- Rooms ranging from 200 to 450 square feet
- 24/7 on-call system in suites and bathrooms
- On-site Licensed Practical Nurses who oversee medication administration, injections, wound care, and other specialized medical care needs
- Restaurant-style Dining Room serving three well-balanced meals, which includes a daily breakfast buffet and two seating times for lunch and supper
- Weekly housekeeping, linen, and laundry services included
- All resident rooms pre-wired for telephone, cable and Internet
- Spacious community areas including lounges, a patio and picnic areas for residents to enjoy
- Large library supplied with a variety of literature and other media
- Ample off-street parking
- Beauty Salon on-site
For more information please contact our Admissions Director who will assist you through each step of the transition process to make Rockwell your/your loved one’s new home. Or contact Admissions today for a personal, no-pressure tour of the facility: 570-742-4100 EXT 229.