Genesis Rehabilitation Services offers physical, occupational, and speech-language pathology as part of our rehabilitation program. We plan interdisciplinary treatment through direct care programs to help residents reach a maximal level of independence.
Physical Therapy restores function for individuals who have experienced neuromuscular or skeletal dysfunction.
- Training in mobility, gait stability, posture, and positioning
- Exercise programs to increase muscle function, coordination, and endurance
- Pain Management
Occupational Therapy assists individuals with adapting to their social and physical environment.
- Education and training in areas ADLs
- Activities for memory, orientation, and cognitive integration
- Adaptive techniques or equipment to overcome physical disabilities
- Strengthening and coordination exercises reduce effects of arthritis, or other conditions, to maintain normal joint movement
Speech-Language Pathology addresses swallowing dysfunction and communication for recovery of speech, language, memory skills.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication, including programs for the hearing impaired
- Oral muscle strength and functioning required for speaking and swallowing
For more information, please contact our Admissions Director, who will assist you through each step of the transition process as a resident makes Rockwell their new home. Contact Admissions today for a personal tour: 570-742-4100 EXT 229.